As a Home Professional, I am your source for free consultation concerning the components I inspected as long as you own the home I Inspect for you.
What does a Whole Home Inspection Include?
- Roof, Ventilation, Flashings, Chimney,Gutters, Downspouts, Drainage, Skylights and their seals, Exterior Siding and Trim/Windows.
- Porches, Decks, Patios,Driveways, Walks, Retaining Walls, Grading/Slope, Foundation and Crawlspaces, Concrete and Masonry, Garages and Mechanical Doors, Attic Ventilation, Truss/Rafters, Insulation in Attics and Crawlspaces.
- Interior Walls, Ceilings, Floors, Doors and Windows, Basement Walls, Floor drain and Sump Pump, Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists, Steps, Risers, Railings, Electrical Panel Circuitry, Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits, Electrical Grounding, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures.
- Fireplaces and dampers, Furnace, Heat Source, Air Conditioning, Filters, Gas Leaks, Water Heater, Relief Valves, Main Water Supply, Plumbing, Water Pressure, Waste Drain Lines, Sinks, Showers,Toilets.(Providing these components are present in the subject home.)
- Certified member of the American Society of Home Inspectors. www.ASHI.org
- Member of the Great Lakes Chapter of ASHI – Credited Master Inspector by Review.*Master Inspector by Review is a privileged accreditation where the Inspector is reviewed by his/her peers and passes all the must find defects of the subject home; one who has served 3 years in the Chapter or ASHI National and following, again passes a session of must find defects.
- Bringing you 20 years of Home construction and remodeling background and experience.
- Professionally performed 8000 Property Inspections since 2003.
I do 30- 40 Hours of continued education per year staying current in all inspection fields of services provided.
- Indiana State Licensed # HI00500078
- Indiana State Chemist License# F216568
- Indiana State Department of Health Radon License #RTP00772
- NRPP Radon ID# 105185 RT
- Indiana Onsite Wastewater Professionals Association-Installers Certificate #378,-Inspectors Certificate #2021
- St Joseph Co. Health Department Septic License ID# 01400904
- National Home Inspector Examination.